Full body training
by Gorgan Razvan-Florin
Hello. I find this site extremely useful,I received a lot of taekwondo information and help so I'm trying to help too.
THIS IS MY PERSONAL TRAINING DURING THE SUMMER VACATION.
I wake up every day at 6:30 am (without Sunday and Saturday).
I make my natural juice in a blender (banana,kiwi,orange,apple,carrot and yogurt). then I wait 30 minutes because isn't healthy to do training immediately after you ate.
Then I start my training:
1) Warming up,I'm not stretching now.
2) Running.I have fixed a point to reach outside of my town 4 km away. So I run 8 km (in total).I like to run outside of my town because there I'm just me and myself :D,this is the place where I find the peace.
3) After running I relax for about 5 minutes then go to the soccer stadium where I do push-ups first on flat hands, then on my knuckles and finally on my fingertips.
Then I do push-ups staying on my knees for punching speed.
Then I do ab exercises,here are some pictures
After ab exercises I train my triceps
here is a picture
4) After this I run stairs here is a picture
5) After this I start the stretching exercises.
Here are some very good with stretching exercises that I do
6) Now I'm starting to do taekwondo kicks,and what is very important is to simulate them slowly
and after 10 repeats you can do this faster
7) After these I do some pull-ups. After the pull-ups I do some push-ups on my knuckles on concrete.
8) This is my all training. I hope you find it useful .
Thank you again TAEKWONDO-INFORMATION.ORG and thank you for the authors.
Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your taekwondo fitness training schedule - you've included some great resources and I'm sure our visitors will find the information really useful.
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Fitness training exercises.
helping you grow through martial arts