Full body training
by Gorgan Razvan-Florin
Hello. I find this site extremely useful,I received a lot of taekwondo information and help so I'm trying to help too.
THIS IS MY PERSONAL TRAINING DURING THE SUMMER VACATION.
I wake up every day at 6:30 am (without Sunday and Saturday).
I make my natural juice in a blender (banana,kiwi,orange,apple,carrot and yogurt). then I wait 30 minutes because isn't healthy to do training immediately after you ate.
Then I start my training:
1) Warming up,I'm not stretching now.
2) Running.I have fixed a point to reach outside of my town 4 km away. So I run 8 km (in total).I like to run outside of my town because there I'm just me and myself :D,this is the place where I find the peace.
3) After running I relax for about 5 minutes then go to the soccer stadium where I do push-ups first on flat hands, then on my knuckles and finally on my fingertips.
Then I do push-ups staying on my knees for punching speed. Then I do ab exercises,here are some pictures
then reverse crunches
After ab exercises I train my triceps here is a picture
4) After this I run stairs here is a picture
5) After this I start the stretching exercises. Here are some very good with stretching exercises that I do
6) Now I'm starting to do taekwondo kicks,and what is very important is to simulate them slowly and after 10 repeats you can do this faster
7) After these I do some pull-ups. After the pull-ups I do some push-ups on my knuckles on concrete.
8) This is my all training. I hope you find it useful .
Thank you again TAEKWONDO-INFORMATION.ORG and thank you for the authors.Deb's reply
Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your taekwondo fitness training schedule - you've included some great resources and I'm sure our visitors will find the information really useful.